Monday 10 March 2014

New Hair

For anyone who knows me they will know that I will always find the cheapest way to do something. When it comes to hair I like to hair model. Hair modelling is the act of trusting your hair to an apprentices hands and hoping they do well. So far I have had some good experiences! (touch wood).

A few week ago I got asked if I wanted to model my hair and a friend of mine was doing a color correction as I have had a weird hair modelling experience where she baliaged the front of my hair but not at the back leaving me with two random sections of blonde hair. I wanted a change and I am always hearing my boyfriend wanting me to get red hair but I wasn't a fan until i saw this.


So i showed her this and she has helped me to do the blonde which has turned out like this.

And now I am yet to find someone to do my red for cheap as being a poor fashion student sucks!!
Will keep the updates coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment